Hello Bella Nova Babes!
We are very much looking forward to getting everyone together for what is sure to be a very exciting event. We know many of you have received access to the chorus management site, BNCenter, but if we have any lurkers out there, be sure to reach out! Logging on to BNCenter (even if you decide later on that Bella Nova is not a good fit for you) will give you access to the music we’ll be singing on Sunday.
To prep, feel free to do the following:
- Relax and come prepared to have a good time. This is not an audition. It’s not a strict rehearsal. We’re going to get to know each other and tell you a little bit more about what we have in mind for Bella Nova.
- If you haven’t already, log on to BNCenter to download to your iPad or print out a copy of the Harmony, Inc. theme songs we’ll sing.
- Wear comfy clothes and shoes and bring water. It’s important to stay really hydrated when you sing, as many of you know.
- We’ll be having some snacks and treats during the event, and you’ll be learning a lot more about Harmony Inc. and our emerging chapter. Bring your questions and we’ll do our best to get them all answered.
- Bring a friend, spouse, family member, co-worker! All Bella Nova rehearsals are open to all. While the chorus is a female chorus, guys are welcome to watch 🙂
And that’s it! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! And spread the word…. there are probably a lot of women in your universe who can sing, so bring them along for a good time.
See you at 2 p.m. Sunday at Holy Cross Lutheran Church on Sterling Road in Herndon!